HAVE A QUESTION? WE GOT YOU COVERED
What are advanced bookings and how do they work?
- Available Friday-Sunday for parties of 10 or less, you can skip the waitlist and reserve a table.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your table time.
- You can only make an advanced booking for the current week, but hey, life’s short and we encourage you to live spontaneously. Or become a member to book further out → BECOME A MEMBER
What happens when I arrive?
- Check in at the front desk and a host will take care of you. If you have a reservation, you are taken to your table promptly and by someone with overt levels of swagger. For walk-ins, availability is first come, first serve.
- All skill levels are welcome. For those of you who are looking to up your game, you might consider booking a pro. → PERFECT YOUR BACKHAND
What can’t I do?
- We are strictly a 21+ establishment after 9PM.
- No more than 10 people can be seated at a table. If your group is larger than 10, we have some sweet, sweet packages that include food, drinks, and ping pong. Check ‘em out! → PING PONG PARTY TIME
- No cancellations for online booking. We’ve jerry-rigged the Internet to make this impossible so don’t even try.
- Make reservations during the week between Monday-Thursday and Friday before 5PM. Sorry this is reserved for members and events, but you can always walk in and if we have a table open, it’s yours!
- You cannot not have fun.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late, we will release your table and put you at the top of the waitlist. But really, who’d ever be late for ping pong?
- You can do anything (other than the things mentioned above) if you just put your mind to it. We believe in you.